St. Joe Bay is home to one of the largest sea grass beds in the country, with its shallow waters providing an up-close-and-personal experience with an abundance of sea life!
Duration: 1 hour
Capacity: 5 people max.
- Adult Rider Ages 18+
- Child Rider Ages 6 - 17
- Double Rider For ages 5 and under
Horseback Riding in Cape San Blas
Join us for an unforgettable ride along the surf in the beautiful Gulf of Mexico. Sit back and relax while taking in the amazing sights, smells, and sounds as you ride a horse on the beach.
We have horses that are perfect for any level of rider! Whether you’ve ridden horses your whole life or this is your first time, we’ve got you covered! We have found that beginners need a little extra time for a short riding lesson, and the pros are just ready to see what it feels like to actually be riding a horse down the beach.
You won’t find a better beach riding experience anywhere in theses parts! As a matter of fact, Cape San Blas is one of the last places in the country offering this fantastic opportunity. From the moment you arrive at Salinas Park and meet your horses and guide, you understand how much we love what we do… because we do what we love!
We ride year-round, and times vary depending on temperatures. During the hot summer months, most rides are later in the evening.
- There are plenty of opportunities for pictures during your ride, so feel free to bring your phone or camera!
- Closed-toe shoes are preferred, but not mandatory. Shorts in the summer are comfortable for most riders.
- Please arrive 10 – 15 minutes prior to your reserved time to receive a short professional riding lesson and get acquainted with the horses.
- All rides are by reservation only and are on Eastern Time.
- Rides start on the Gulf Side of Cape San Blas at Salinas Park.
- Private rides for your special occasion can be arranged with advanced request.